What's New ...
What is "Gallery Maker"?
"GM" Gallery hall
The purpose of this software - creation virtual picture galleries, museums, catalogs, presentation and
foto- or image-albums on the HTML basis or thumbnails generation (with differents F/X).
While surfing web you can find many galleries which not always have a good design.
Of course, creating a picture gallery is a hard and time-consuming work, so try out my program and find put that it delivers you professional tools at a minimum expense.
The program is intended for the advanced users, which know HTML, since logic of the program is based on fragments of a HTML-code from which all HTML-pages are created, and "variables" - instead of which the program automatically inserts concrete values.
- Supported source formats: JPEG, GIF, BMP, TGA, TIFF, PIC, PNG and more ...
- Special "Image processor" for creation the excellent Thumb- and Shell-images
- Generation the next types of HTML-pages: "Table", "Image Shell", "Main Index" and "Local Index" on templates basis
- Types of addressing: "Absolute" (HDD / WEB) and "Relative" (HDD / WEB)
- Types of navigation: "Button" and "Text"
- The internal generator for the "Main" and "Local" CSV-files
- Advanced filters for Include / Exclude files in the gallery: "by Name", "by Date", "by Size" and "by Attributes".
- Triggers for auto-mark the files and directories: "by Name", "by Date", "by Size" and "by Attributes".
- Supported the next methods of sorting images in the gallery: "Name", "Data", "Size" and "user defined"
- Supported the next methods of sorting directories in the gallery: "Name", "Data" and "user defined"
- Powerful system of generation the names of output files
- Unique technology "ThumbFrame"
- Automatic insert and recode comment for images from external files into "Table" and "Image Shell" pages
- Individual local project and HTML-templates for any subdirectory
- User-defined variables
- Mechanism of "special functions" for universality increasing
- The English / Russian / German / Dutch / Spanish interface
- Detailed log
- ... and much more ...
P-133, RAM 16 Mb, HDD 5Mb, Win9x/NT4/Me/2k